Thursday 19 November 2009

DHC in Singapore

Have been waiting for DHC to come to Singapore and it's finally here in Watsons :) hv heard my friends telling me how good is the cleansing oil but haven't got the chance to buy them 'cos i'm not travelling to HK, Taiwan or Japan but am glad that they can be found in Watsons now. But it's only available at certain Watsons outlet(Bugis Junction, Compass Point, ION orchard, Ngee Ann City and Raffles City). They didn't hv one in the west but nonetheless, it's still available in town which is near where i work...

Being a very careful person 'cos I've got sensitive skin. I went to the Ngee Ann City outlet today to find out more about their products. The SA from NAC was very nice to demonstrate and explain in details for each skincare steps(cleansing oil, mild soap, mild lotion, olive virgin oil) on their Olive Essentials Series and offered me some samples to try it before I get any 'cos she knows about my concerns on sensitive skin. Will definitely get it from her if I'm getting their full-sized products.

When she tried it on my hand, it felt very good and my hand feels more hydrated and the moisturiser didn't leave any oily after feel. The best part is the cleansing oil don't need to emulsify with water, just need to press 2~3 drops and massage into our skin with our fingers. After which we can just use cold or warm water to rinse it off.

Will give a review when I've tried the samples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment