Wednesday 10 November 2010

Estebel Spa Shower Gel

Ordered the magazine online and received my copy of L'Officiel Magazine from the courier. They were very thoughtful to courier the magazines as it included the Shower Gel(200ml) with purchase of the latest copy at $6.90. I love the packaging of it as it was packed in a satin bag which can be a christmas gift for friends :)

I couldn't wait to try it as soon as I got my hands on the shower gel as it's Lavendar scented. I loved it as it really moisturises my body after the wash and the scent doesn't overkill. The scent actually last for a while on the body which really made me feel very relaxed especially when I used it at night just before I go to bed :)

Will definitely purchase more for myself and friends as it's very worthwhile to pay $6.90 for the magazine and the Shower gel which is worth $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment