Friday 3 December 2010

Prestige Warehouse Sales Hauls

Today I went to the Prestige Warehouse sales at Bukit Merah. I was pretty disappointed with the amount of sales items available as I was expecting more skincare/bodycare but I guess most of them were already sold out by the time I'm there as today is already the second day of the sales. There's alot of perfume on sales though. Wanted to get a few for myself but there're too many to choose from and after a while, I got so confused that I decided not to get any and there's too many people around so just got what I wanted and quickly left the place.

I got myself pretty good deals, Givenchy whitening serum for $30 and Givenchy spot corrector for $25. I also got myself a Gap body mist for $9.

I guess I've got to be there on the first days of the sales to get better deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment