Tuesday 6 November 2012

Artiscent Products

Artiscent, a new organic skin and body care Brand is now available in Singapore.

This Skin and Body Care range offer a unique and holistic approach towards total body care.  
Established in 1997 and originated from Bangkok, Artiscent uses Virgin Sesame Oil as the main ingredient for making its range of products because of the high in Vitamin E content, its anti-oxidant property and an abundant supply of quality sesame seed from reliable sources. 

With Artiscent’s commitment and concerns towards the mother earth, its consumers, and society, Artiscent sources its sesame oil from a group of villagers who were determined to make a sustainable income from organic, ecological and chemical free agriculture. Even though it involves low yields at a high cost comparing to the use of chemical and insecticides.


Customers who purchase the products can be assured that their ingredients are natural, chemical free and are organic products. Additional skin beneficial properties are also added into the products through herbs, spices and natural extracts used in each of the product. 

The product range includes essential oil, aroma body lotion, sugar and salt polish, body scrub. Hand cream, foot spray, Foot balm, Foot Scrub, among others. 

Artiscent is currently distributed in more than 10 countries like Moscow, Japan, Guana, Tanzania, Myanmar, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, France, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Hongkong  and Finland, among others.  Artiscent is also commercially used by hotels like Tokyo Dome in Japan, Samui Karma in Kho Samui Thailand, The Residen Zanzibar in Tanzania, etc.

 I tried 2 products, Relaxing Relaxing Herbal Salt Polish and Herbal Aroma Lotion.
Relaxing Herbal Salt Polish

Herbal Aroma Lotion Herbal Aroma Lotion

This is how the products look like.

 
Relaxing Herbal Salt Polish

Herbal Aroma Lotion

Product Information.
Relaxing Herbal Salt Polish

Herbal Aroma Lotion

I tried these products for a month and I simply love the products as the aroma of the products are very unique and made me feel very relax whenever I used them.

I used the Relaxing Herbal Salt Polish three times a week as the texture is very fine and melts very easily when it's in contact with water. Hence I'll apply it with dry hands on my body and give it a rub before wetting my hands to repeat the action and the water will slowly melt the salt while the aroma oil is still on my body with the unique fragrance. Hence after using the salt polish, my skin still feels very moisturised.

I used the Herbal Aroma Lotion two times a day and I always feel that my skin becomes very soft and supple after each application. I also noticed my skin is brighter after using it for two weeks. I love how it quickly absorbed into my skin when I apply them and leaves a nice lingering fragrance after application. I love it especially when I'm using it at night as the aroma oil in the lotion helps me to be more relax after a day of work.

Before and After application of the products.
 
Before application of products


 
After applying the products

Feet Haven Reflexology, a premier boutique Foot reflex spa is the official distributor for Artiscent.   Customers can find the products at Feet Haven located at 136 East Coast Road. 







No comments:

Post a Comment