Monday 16 August 2010

AQUALABEL: Unravel your Blogging Power

Was informed by Aqualabel that I was able to participate in the contest "Unravel the Blogging Power" organised by Aqualabel.

I went down to NAC Watsons with my favourite AQUALABEL product to have a potrait shot and to meet YES 933 DJ Siau Jiahui. It was pretty interesting as this is the first time I've seen her in person although I find her voice very familar :) She did a brief introduction of the AQUALABEL products and interviewed some bloggers as well as the public.

After which I went to take a potrait shot with my favourite product, AQUALABEL DEEP CLEAR OIL CLEANSING.

This is a high performance cleansing oil that eliminates makeup, old keratin cells and sebum plugs in the pores, revealing translucent glowing skin without depriving my skin of moisture.

I love the rose mist fragrance and the texture of the cleansing oil is very light yet it cleanse my face of the makeup very well.

I got my virgin bottle from Taiwan last year and fell in love with it due to the fragrance. It always made me happier whenever I use it :) Each time i use about 50cents coin size for my whole face.


Direction of use:
  • apply the cleansing oil on a dry face.
  • Massage for 1-2 mintures.
  • Rinse off and follow up with my cleanser.

How long does each bottle last?
  • this bottle was able to last me about 6 months as I put on very minimal makeup for work.
I bought another bottle from Watsons NAC as my current bottle is finishing.

Price: S$18.50 for 150ml.

Final verdict: This is definitely more affordable to the previous FANCL cleansing oil that I've been supporting for years as the savings is almost 50% and I don't hv to worry about the products expiring so soon.

rating: 5 out of 5

Will definitely try out the Aqua enhancer. Heard alot of raves by the bloggers during the event but unfortunately the whitening one is out of stock. Will need to hunt for them at other Watsons outlet while they're having the promotion of getting 20 points for watsons card member with each AQUALABEL product purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment