Saturday 28 August 2010

Elishacoy Organic Facial Essence Mask

Elishacoy Organic Facial Essence Mask is one of the latest launched product from Elishacoy and they've launched 5 types of mask.
  • Honey & Royal Jelly MASK SHEET / Moisture & Lifting
  • Vitamin & Collagen MASK SHEET / Wrinkle Care
  • Chestnut Husk & Houttuynia cordata MASK SHEET / Pore Care
  • Aloe & Lavender MASK SHEET / Waterful & Soothing
  • Rice bran & Arbutin MASK SHEET / Whitening
For more information on which mask is more suitable for your skin, please refer to this link, ElishaCoy MASK SHEET.

Aloe & Lavendar MASK SHEET

Rice bran & Arbutin MASK SHEET

Before putting on the mask:

After putting on the mask:

My reviews:
I feel that this mask is very wet when but it doesn't drip and make it very messy for me to put on. I'm amazed to know that the mask is soaked with essence(25g) so we can maximise the effect during masking. My face feels more radiant and very hydrated after putting it on for 15minutes. As I've got quite a big face, the mask fits my face nicely and covered all areas.
In order not to waste the essence on the mask as it was still wet after I removed, I apply it on my neck for another 15minutes so as not to waste the essence on the mask which was still very wet :)

I like the material of the mask and the amount of essence used as it stills feel very wet after 15minutes unlike some mask which I've tried and the mask starts to dry up after 10minutes.

Most importantly, we must apply a night cream after masking so that it'll lock up the essence and moisture else we'd have wasted the masking process. I tried the Aloe & Lavendar Mask and slept without putting on any night cream, thinking it was very hydrated. And the next morning, I felt my face was drier than normal.

I'll certainly stock up on this mask at John Little. I prefer this mask to the Aloe & Lavendar Mask as this has double effects for me, radiant + hydrating.

Elishacoy Organic Facial Essence Mask is available at John Little departmental store & www.secretive.sg


Elishacoy Organic Facial Essence Mask is retailing at S$22.90 per box(5 pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment