Thursday 21 July 2011

Review: SexyLook Duo Lifting Mask‏


I’m thrilled to receive 2 boxes of Mask from Lush Group for review. I received the SexyLook Ultra Whitening Duo Lifting Mask & SexyLook Super Moisturizing Duo Lifting Mask.


Sexy Look is the Best Selling 3D Mask in Taiwan and is recently featured in 《女人我最大》. This has always been my favourite entertainment programme for the latest fashion trends and products available in the market.

ž The Number One Best Selling 3D Mask in Taiwan!

ž Featured in Famous Taiwanese Beauty Show 《女人我最大》

ž 360 degrees Ultra Lifting & Firming 3D Mask

ž Ear hooks to lift & firm skin from neck, cheeks, eyes and mouth areas

ž Premium ingredients such as Red Wine, Bird Nest, Gold Caviar, Platinum, Gem and etc…

ž Endorser: Popular Taiwanese Celebrity and Singer Aisa


Sexy Look Ultra Whitening Duo Lifting mask

Pearl Barley + Hyaluronic Acid

Whitening 3D Mask

Brightens and smoothens skin, this 3D Lifting Mask with ear hooks fights against gravity and lift up the skin at your neck, mouth cheek and eyes areas. No massage is needed to have the same lifting effect.


I love the design of the mask as there is a support for the mask to fit nicely on the face and doesn't leave a mess with the serum dripping everywhere. I can have more time relaxing while using the mask as it's quite hassle-free to place the mask on my face and not much adjustment is needed to fit it nicely.

After leaving the mask on for 30 minutes, I feel my face looks more radiant and the complexion seems to have lighten. Even after 30 minutes the mask is still quite wet so I continue to use it as a neck mask.


Sexy Look Super Moisturizing Duo Lifting mask

Q10 + Aloe Vera

Moisturising Mask

Penetrates deeply into fibrous tissue of skin tension and elasticity. Increases the skin moisturizing function, controls sebum and promotes skin metabolism rate. This 3D Lifting Mask with ear hooks fights against gravity and lift up the skin at your neck, mouth cheek and eyes areas.

I love the smell of this mask as it's got a very refreshing smell and it's very cooling when I put the mask on the face although I didn't leave the mask in the refrigerator before use. After leaving the mask on for 30 minutes, I feel my face looks much brighter and feels very soft and supple. The mask is thoroughly soaked with loads of serum so after 30 minutes of application, it's still very wet so in order not to waste the product, I leave it on my neck for another 30 minutes

I use these masks on every alternate days as I've got dehydrated skin and this really helps to hydrate my face. The ingredients used in the mask isn't too harsh so it doesn't cause any skin irritation although I use it very frequently. I'd definitely purchase more of these mask as they've got a wide range of masks suited for all skin concerns and it's a real steal at 5pcs for $7.90 which is about $1.60 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment